Hartford, CT 06106
We are looking to hire an Office Manager for a client in Hartford, CT.
You will be the responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
Answering and redirecting phones:
- Involves handling multiple calls on once.
- Involves understanding who is calling (sometimes takes some investigation) and not only getting it to the right person, but knowing the team – who can take calls, who is perhaps on a CONF call, when taking a message makes sense, etc.
- Must be very friendly on the phone – the “FACE” of the company.
Handling Walk In Business:
- Most of this goes to our retail store – but will be appointments, vendors, clients, etc.
Dispatch of the Service mechanics:
- Client will train on how to take a service call, what to ask.
- Communicating needs to the service team, helping with scheduling, organizing, keeping them on track.
- Dispatch of our delivery truck – where it is, scheduling.
- Handling vendors – we need envelopes, service the truck, etc.
- Ability to Multi-task.
- Must have great customer service exp.
- Someone who can follow up constantly with tasks not completed, sending updates, touching base, COMMUNICATION.
- Computer literate – Word, Excel, Email, learning our billing program (very user friendly).
Pay Compensation: $30-50,000 annually (based on experience& Open for discussion)
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm (40 hrs / week)
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS THE BACKGROUND CHECK SCREENING AND DRUG TEST SCREENING