FUEL CELL ASSEMBLER
East Hartford, CT
We are seeking an ELECTROCHEMICAL ASSEMBLER to become an integral part of our team!
Schedule: Monday through Friday: 8am-4:30pm (minus 1/2 hour lunch)
- Primary responsibility for fabrication and assembly components for use in electrochemical systems, assisting in laboratory tests and various other activities.
- Must be comfortable handling chemicals required for hardware fabrication processes.
- Will be Safely operating drill presses, punch presses,& other manufacturing equipment to assist in the assembly operation.
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts and maintain proper documentation.
- Perform prescribed preventive maintenance on machines per P.M. charts or logs.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Perform all work in accordance with Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines.
- Communicate with test engineers, manufacturing engineers and other associates to address any technical issues.
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience:
- Aptitude for "hands-on" chemical, electrical and mechanical work.
- Comfortable with computers, specifically Microsoft Excel basics (data entry).
- Experience with chemical processing (cleaning, electro-plating) a plus.
- Industrial Experience preferred.
- Prior handling of chemicals in a laboratory, R&D or manufacturing facility.