We are seeking a qualified Automotive Service Advisor to join our Team!!
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer’s vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
- Create accurate Repair Order in Reynolds and Reynolds.
- Follow up on vehicles throughout the repair process and keeping the customer updated. Advise and sell needed work.
- Manage the store’s work flow in an effective and efficient manner by obtaining vehicle information.
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Use the phone in a professional manner, always with the intention of creating a long term relationship between the store, yourself and the customer as well as scheduling repairs for customers.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities as dictated by work load.
- 3 years of solid and stable work history in a automotive/customer service environment
- Experience with Reynolds and Reynolds preferred.
- Superior Communication skills and Customer Service skills
- Professional Appearance and work ethics.
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Must have a Clean Criminal Background, Drug Test and Driving Record.
- Must have a valid drivers license and no alcohol or drug related incidents on your driving record for 5 years.
Medical, Dental, 401K