Automotive Lot Attendant / Porter
South Windsor, CT
Job Summary: The Auction Car Registration Associate is responsible for vehicle registration, vehicle receiving, inventory scanning, vehicle movement within the property and interaction with dealers.
Pay rate: $11.00 to start or depending on experience
Schedule: 40 hours a week Mon-Fri (Overtime is required when available-possible Saturdays when needed).
- Assist in the coordination of registering vehicles for sale with accuracy
- Ensure that the proper documentation has been completed and processed for vehicle pick-up by dealers.
- Labeling vehicles according to the information received by dealers pertaining to the year, make, model, and condition.
- Communicate with dealers in person, to ensure dealers are completely informed of the status of registered vehicles.
- Record vehicle identification information into custom hand-held computer system.
- Research vehicle mileage or VIN discrepancies.
- Complete daily scanning and reconciliation of the vehicle inventory
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment; this may include inclement weather conditions at times.
- Must have clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must Pass a Pre-employment Drug Test.